4D-Face – Non-Surgical Face Lift Machine
4D-Face – Non-Surgical Face Lift Machine
£2,000.00 exc. VAT
£2,000.00 exc. VAT
Introducing the 4D-Face
The 4D-Face is the next evolution in Non-Surgical Face Lift Machine, combining powerful and precise Thermal Shock (Heating and Cooling of the dermis) and Electro-Mechanical Stimulation (EMS) in a single, compact and portable platform.
Combination of Thermal Shock and EMS
The 4D-Face brings together the latest advancements in non-invasive aesthetics to deliver a truly unique capability. The Thermal Shock function of this amazing face lift machine is an incredible non-invasive process designed to open the pores to push product deep into the tissue for superb smoothing and rejuvenating effects. This works in conjunction with proven Electro-Mechanical Stimulation (EMS) technology, to drive the product even deeper into the cells, whilst sculpting and toning the skin of the face and neck.
All together, this wonderful non-surgical face lift machine, the 4D-Face, delivers ground-breaking results that will amaze your customers, leaving them with a smooth, supple complexion and youthful appearance. Ridding them of fine lines and wrinkles.
Central to our overall mindset at PureGenex, we have developed the technology alongside our proven training methods and treatment protocols to deliver faster, better results, higher value profits and rapid return on investment!
This ingenious non-surgical face lift machine uses a single combined treatment probe, specifically designed to deliver the thermal and EMS energy precisely where you want it. The clear, precise and easy to use controls, complete a powerful, compact and high quality platform.
Faster treatment times and unbelieveable results from the first treatment improves customer satisfaction, meaning increased referrals and more repeat custom, whilst also increasing your client throughput, for improved cost efficiency.
The 4D-Face implements a process known as “thermal shock”, whereby the treatment area is first warmed, increasing blood flow in the area and opening the pores in the surface of the dermis, then controlled cooling removes heat from the tissue closing the pores to lock in nutrients and moisture, whilst soothing and smoothing the skin. During this process, controlled electrical impulses stimulate the muscles to rapidly contract and relax, burning energy and toning the muscles beneath the hand piece, delivering both microporation for deeper penetration of product into the dermal tissues, reduction in fine lines and wrinkles, in addition to toning, lifting and shaping the muscular structures of the face.
The 4D-Face is designed to enable precise, controlled and above all safe and comfortable provision of treatment, delivering optimal face lifting and contouring results without the use of needles. This means no pain, bruising or downtime following treatment, so a total win for the customer!
Looking For Results?
If you take a look at our Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/PureGenex/) and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/puregenex/) pages, you will see that we regularly share posts of the amazing results obtained by our customers. These are real results posted onto their own social media pages, so gives you a direct view of what you can achieve using our platforms in the real world with a huge gallery of 4D-Face face lift machine before and after results images!
If looking to use these amazing Thermal Shock and EMS technologies on the body for unbeatable inch loss and bodysculpting treatments, you should consider our latest 4D-Cryo Combined Fat Freezing and EMS Machine.
- Key Features
- Reviews (3)
Included in the purchase price of the groundbreaking 4D-Face Thermal Shock and EMS Nonsurgical face lift machine, you also receive a comprehensive package (detailed below) to ensure you can commence treatments as soon as you have completed training :-
- 100 Customer leaflets (printed)
- Electronic copies of Leaflet artwork
- Training Manual (Printed)
- Comprehensive User Manual (Printed)
- Medical questionnaire (in easily edited format for self-branding)
- Client Consent Form (in easily edited format for self-branding)
- Treatment trackers (in easily edited format for self-branding)
- Client Guidelines (in easily edited format for self-branding)
Treatment Starter Pack
- First Fill Of Distilled Water
- Pack Of 20 Individually Wrapped EMS Electrode Pads
- Comprehensive training for up to two people (via remote video call via Skype)
- Certification of competence on successful completion of assessment
Warranty & Support
- 12 month parts & labour warranty
- Post-training treatment and technical support for 12 months from delivery
- Delivery to any mainland UK location
The new 4D-Face brings the same revolutionary Thermal Shock and Electro-Mechanical Stimulation (EMS) technologies, previously only available in our 4D-Cryo platform, to the Non-Surgical Face Lift market.
The unique application of heating causes pores in the dermis to open allowing penetration of moisture and your selected products.
Parallel application of EMS promotes two therapeutic effects :-
- The formation of micro pores in the cell membranes of the skin cells, promoting a process known as microporation. This ensures deeper and more complete penetration of the moisture and chosen beneficial product such as vitamin serums, Hyaluronic acid and collagen gel.
- Toning, tightening and lifting of the muscular structures beneath the skin.
Finally, the cooling process closes the pores, sealing in the product, calms and soothes the skin for highly effective face lifting and tightening treatment
The EMS or “Electro-Mechanical Stimulation” function :-
The 4D-Face applies the latest in non-invasive facelifting and sculpting technology, known as EMS. This uses pulsing waves of low level electrical current, delivered through the skin to the muscles, causing them to rapidly contract and relax. This promotes strengthening and toning of the muscles, raises metabolic activity and re-sculpts the treatment area, delivering immediate results.
So, the secret to a highly profitable future is finally revealed! It simply makes no sense to invest in separate machines when you can unify your capital investment in a single, high return, multi-function device and maximise profitability! This parallel technology non-surgical face lifting machine delivers higher client throughput, low asset idle rate & ensures rapid return on investment!
With faster treatments, you can achieve greater client throughput and obtain a dramatically improved return on your investment. Not only do these more effective treatments justify a higher price per treatment than traditional manual and chemical-based therapies, this more comprehensive, holistic approach, will increase customer satisfaction, meaning increased referral and repeat custom.
- Innovative Combined Thermal Shock and Electro-Mechanical Stimulation (EMS)
- Rapid and highly effective face lift treatments, with immediate results, no needles and no bruising!
- Advanced and highly configurable “thermal shock” therapy
- Heats tissue to increase blood flow and begins opening of the larger surface pores in the dermis
- Rapid, controlled cooling is constantly monitored for safety
- Cooling at end of treatment also soothes and calms the skin, increasing efficacy and leaving the client feeling refreshed and youthful
- Flat plate delivery
- Enables precise control of the thermal shock and EMS treatment
- Reduced clinic time, for improved profitability
- No vacuum, so no bruising or discomfort for client
- EMS parallel delivery
- Plate delivery of simultaneous electrical impulses to the muscles in the treatment area
- EMS effect increases metabolic rate, promotes blood flow and tones muscles
- Enables instant skin tightening and lifting during treatment, for improved customer perception
- Highly controllable to deliver maximum benefit, whilst ensuring client comfort and safety
- Our latest, powerful platform delivering unique non-surgical face lift treatment capabilities in a compact form factor :-
- Advanced controlled heating and cooling, Thermal Shock promotes moisture absorption.
- EMS tightens, lift and sculpt the skin of the face and neck.
- EMS promotes microporation for deeper absorption of products, sealing them inside the cells for maximum benefit.
Along with the purchase of your 4D-Face, you will also receive the finest training available in the industry. This comprehensive training, for up to 2 therapists in a single session, covers the following syllabus and is provided remotely via video call (included) :-
- Biomechanical theory for the Thermal Shock and EMS treatments enabled by the 4D-Face.
- Contra-indications and how to assess these in a client prior to treatment.
- Walkthrough of the machine, including all components, how to build the machine, generic configuration of the machine, all physical aspects of the machine
- How to provide each of the treatments including :-
- Client consultation
- How to use the template forms
- Standard treatment protocols
- Detailed treatment guides (also serves as a baseline reference for all treatments)
- Post treatment client care
- A hands on practical where all trainees must conduct a consultation and full set of treatments.
- Guidance on how to market the treatments and themselves.
- Maintenance and after care.
Finally, a written assessment is performed to ensure each of the trainees is able to correctly respond to a selection of questions. Only trainees correctly answering these questions will receive a training certificate, so you can leave the training with the confidence you need to build a successful business when you receive your certification!
The training provided by PureGenex is of the highest quality and is always provided by an experienced technician and trainer. Indeed, our head trainer is one of the most respected and well-known technicians in the country, with a long proven history for achieving fantastic results – even plastic surgeons have referred patients to her with problems they couldn’t resolve. If you’re going to be successful, you need to learn from the best, so that’s what we commit to provide!
You will receive a formal certificate of competence to provide as evidence of your qualifications relating to the provision of treatments using the 4D-Face.
When you purchase any of our platforms, including the 4D-Face, which we believe is the best facelifting machine in the UK, you will receive the best after care, technical support and marketing support available in the industry. We couple our extensive experience in the inch loss and aesthetics market with an unparalleled enthusiasm, drive to succeed and desire to help you build a successful business. We employ the most experienced technicians in the industry to ensure you receive support for all your treatment and client related questions.
If you have any questions, try the Frequenctly Asked Questions tab. If you don’t find the answer to your question there, contact us for support.
Be assured that you will never speak to a faceless call-centre; you will always receive a personal and professional service from people who know your business.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Yes, it is CE marked and built in ISO 9001 certified facilities according to ISO certified processes.
Much like most electronic products now (e.g. Apple iPods, iPads, etc.), we design the machines here in the UK, then have components manufactured all around the world (e.g. Mitsubishi Laser Diodes from Japan, connectors from Germany, Screens from Japan, PCBs and cases from China), with primary build processes taking place in Hong Kong and the UK.
All final testing and quality control takes place in the UK prior to delivery, so you can be assured you are receiving a British quality controlled device from a British company.
EMS is the latest technology used to deliver body sculpting and shaping treatments. Low level eletrical impulses are passed through the skin to the muscles beneath, stimulating the muscle tissue to rapidly contract and relax. This increases metabolic activity, stimulates bloodflow and both strengthens and tones the muscles in the treated area.
In the 4D-Face, the EMS pulses also enable a process known as microporation, driving moisture and beneficial product deeper into the cells of the dermis.
Yes, full training is provided by one of the most experienced and well known practitioners in the UK!
If you have any questions or problems, you should contact PureGenex. All machines are supplied with a 12 month warranty, which includes technical and treatment support from highly experienced practitioners.
No, the 4D-Face non-surgical face lift treatments are extremely comfortable and soothing. You will feel the warming and cooling during treatment, along with gentle pulsing fo the muscles around the face.
Whilst it is considered generally very low risk and non-invasive, any treatment carries with it some level of risk of potential side effects, which you should consider before electing to undergo treatment. The most common side effects of 4D-Face combined Thermal Shock and EMS treatments are :-
- Mild oedema or redness
- Tingling or numbness
- Inflammation or swelling
Very rare side effects would include :-
- Bruising and tenderness
Unfortunately, although PureGenex design our platforms and training to optimise client results, whilst taking all possible precautions to maintain safety, there is no such thing as an entirely risk free treatment, so your customers must take this into account when considering any treatment. Final results can never be guaranteed, as individuals can react differently to treatment and there are external factors that can affect the outcome of treatment.
The combination of Thermal Shock and EMS applied by the 4D-Face platform can deliver immediate reduction in fine lines and wrinkles results during treatment, with continued improvment in the texture, clarity and youthfulness of the complexion over the subsequent 48-72 hours. Best results are obtained through application of 2-4 treatment sessions, 4-7 days apart, with each treatment building upon the results of the previous treatment.
This depends on many factors, including the amount of competition in your area, the treatments you are providing and the type of population in your target market. However, at PureGenex, we have developed the 4D-Face to give you access to the highly profitable and rapidly growing market of non-surgical face lifting treatments. This is available with minimal investment removing the traditional barrier to entry, whilst giving you machines and support of the highest calibre.
Yes, the treatments enabled by the 4D-Face are extremely safe and completely non-invasive. You will also be provided with industry leading training to ensure you are confident and competent to provide the treatments. Also, with the application of our flat-plate cooling technology, alongside EMS, client comfort, safety and rapid results are central to your non-surgical face lifting capabilities, enabled by the 4D-Face.
There are no pre-requisites to undertake the training, or to provide treatments using the 4D-Face. Our training will provide you with all of the information and support needed to safely perform treatments and a certificate of competence, which is proof that you have been adequately trained by the supplier (us) in the safe use of the machine, as some insurers will ask for this. The requirements for insurance policies vary greatly between different companies, however. Some will require Beauty Level 2 or 3 and / or Anatomy & Physiology Level 2, whereas other insurers will simply accept our training.
These are not regulatory requirements, they are arbitrary requirements applied by underwriters as a means of managing their own risk, however. Unfortunately, the particular position of individual underwriters changes without notification to us, so we are unable to track this.
For best results, we recommend a high quality moisturiser or vitamin serum, with Hyaluronic acid and Collagen gels as other extremely beneficial products to use in conjunction with the 4D-Face. The precise product to use will depend upon the specific objective for the particular client, or treatment experience you are offering, however.